- November 17, 2017: Shari Lutz to Speak on Non Attorney Legal Professionals Committee of the Colorado Women’s Bar Association Panel
Shari Lutz to participate in a panel discussion about the Use of Expert Witnesses in both civil and criminal matters sponsored by the Non Attorney Legal and Professional Committee of the Colorado Women’s Bar Association at Il Fornaio in the Denver Tech Center on November 17, 2017 at 11:30am.
- August 17-19, 2017: Shari Lutz and Yvonne Zuber to Speak at the 2017 Family Law Institute
Shari Lutz and Yvonne Zuber will be speaking at the 2017 Family Law Institute at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort in Vail, Colorado, August 17 – 19.
- February 16, 2017: Shari Lutz Guest Lectures at the University of Colorado School of Law
Shari Lutz was a guest lecturer at the University of Colorado School of Law on February 16, 2017, addressing 2nd and 3rd year law students on the topic “What is Valuation?” Thanks to Adjunct Law Professor, and Moye White Partner Trish Rogers, for this opportunity.
- May 4, 2015: Shari Lutz Presents at Metropolitan State University of Denver
Shari Lutz presented to the Occupational Fraud class, at Metropolitan State University on May 4, 2015. The class is part of the Masters in Professional Accountancy program.
- June 1-2, 2015: Yvonne Zuber to speak at Colorado Judicial Institute
Yvonne Zuber will speak at the annual Colorado Judicial Institute, to be held June 1 and 2. Ms. Zuber will be speaking about property division in marital dissolution.